About RanDee Spencer
Posts by RanDee Spencer:
Drinking water is essential to everyday living. For effective body function people should drink at LEAST half their body weight in ounces. For example if you weigh 200 pounds you should drink 100 ounces of water EACH DAY. Listed below are the benifits of having your daily dose of water.
1. Flushes out toxins.
2. Makes up 75% of your muscles.
3. Makes up 83% of your blood.
4. Removes waste (aka poop).
5. Increases metabolism.
6. Aids in weight loss.
7. Aids in healthy digestion.
8. Helps to convert food into energy.
If drinking plain ole water starts to get boring trying infusing your water with lemon or fresh fruit. For a better taste try taking some fresh water and adding your favorite fruit to the water. Let it marinate in the fridge for a few hours or overnight. After that enjoy the great taste of fruit infused water. Get started today your body needs the water and you need the body!!
~~> Group Fitness Classes
~~> Cardio and Strength Training
~~> Classes are Monday and Wednesday
~~> Time: 6pm-7pm
~~> Class Dates:
January 11th and 13th
January 18th and 20th
January 25th and 27th
February 1st and 3rd
~~> Cost: $50 for all 8 classes
$7 drop in
~~> Location: 1010 Antietam, Detroit, Mi
As we roll into this “New Fit Year” I myself have had good days, bad days and could careless days ha!! Looking into 2016 I don’t want to sound cliche but this will be a new year new me!! I’m determined to reach my fitness and business goals!! Here are a few tips to help bring you into the “New Fit Year” right.
1. Create a vision board-There is no better way to create clear vision of what YOU want for yourself.
2. Be prepared-If your looking to be in better shape, eat healthy, lose weight; get ready now!! Download an exercise plan (Dynasty Fit’s coming soon) and begin studying it, go by all the veggies you’ll need to get started in the new year!! Take this down time to prepare for the future.
3. Pray-Whoever is your spiritual being start making efforts to be closer to them helping to create a better you!!
4. Get Started-No time is s perfect time so don’t try and find the perfect way!! JUST GET STARTED!!!!
I’ll share examples for all of these that I use to get ready over the next few days. Stayed tuned for my workout class dates, 30 day challenge and fitness plans.
Love and fitness,
As we prepare for a “New Fit Year” here is a tool to motivate you.
—-> Take two jars and label one “pounds to lose” and the other “pounds lost”.
—-> Add one stone for each pound you want to lose to the “pounds to lose” jar.
—-> As you lose those pounds add them to the “pounds lost” jar.
—-> Put these jars somewhere you can see them everyday to motivate you to keep working toward your goal!!
Reach your goals,